fbpx

See More. Do More. In New Zealand.

Let us show you the most amazing and unique places in New Zealand: all the must-see and lots of hidden gems. Hop on board!

Advantages of a Stray Tour

BUS + ACCOMMODATION

A Stray Tour is more than just a bus tour. It is a guided journey on a comfy, airconditioned bus that includes accommodation as well.

+ AWESOME PEOPLE

Travel with like-minded adventurers and make lifelong friendships. A Stray Tour is all about travelling together, creating memories and sharing the experience.

= NO WORRIES, JUST FUN

Stray is the ‘no stress’ way to get around. Let someone else do the driving. You just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the tour.

Book with confidence

In these uncertain times, the world of travel & tourism is a bit different than before COVID-19. Our promises give you all the flexibility to book with confidence

Money-back guarantee*

Pay 10% now, remaining 90% later

No risk. No worries.

*If your Stray tour doesn't go ahead due to minimum numbers not being met or any other reason, you will get a full refund. Or you can change the travel dates for free or swap your booking for a different tour.

Let's explore New Zealand together

Explore all of New Zealand

Hop on a Stray Tour that covers both the North & South Island, so you can experience it all.

More New Zealand Tours to choose from

Canoeing at Hahei on Stray Tour

NORTH ISLAND TOURS

Explore it the 'Stray' way - getting further off the beaten track, seeking out one-of-a-kind experiences, and meeting a bunch of epic fellow adventurers.

Experience the beautiful North Island of New Zealand. Whether you choose a tour that just covers the North Island or one that starts in the North Island and ends South, you will have a blast.

SOUTH ISLAND TOURS

Explore it the 'Stray' way - getting further off the beaten track, seeking out one-of-a-kind experiences, and meeting a bunch of epic fellow adventurers.

The South Island awaits. From natural golden sand beaches & brilliant blue water to the Adrenaline Capital of New Zealand and everything in between. You will fall in love with the South Island.

Happy girl on South Island Stray Tour

Traveller Reviews

Stray group hug
Scroll to Top