fbpx

Our Promises Booking Guarantee

It'll be a great trip!

Our promises to you

If you’re anything like us, being stuck at home is only fueling your inner travel bug!  If planning your next big adventure is helping you get through this time, you’re not alone. While we don’t have a crystal ball, we can give you the assurance and confidence to book the trip you’re dreaming of with no pressure and no stress.

That’s what we’re all about: Fun, flexible, hassle-free travel adventures. 

Start date is 100% flexible on Stray

FREE TO CHANGE

No fees & no hassles when you want to change your travel dates! Change as many times as want or need to.
(subject to availability)

Just give us notice prior to departure.

Tour swap option on Stray

SWAP TRIPS

Changed your mind about where you want to go? No worries. You can swap your trip for another Stray trip in any destination we operate in:

New Zealand, Australia, or Southeast Asia!

Book now, pay later is another Stray promise

EASY PAYMENT

Secure your spot on the tour today and lock that trip in! You can pay a 10% deposit now and the balance in up to 4 easy installments.

Full payment must be received before departure.

No booking fees when you book your Stray tour online

WE LOVE TO HELP

When you book with Stray we don’t charge a booking fee. And our Travel Experts love helping you plan your trip.

We are always available to answer your questions via chat, email or phone.

Book with confidence

In these uncertain times, the world of travel & tourism is a bit different than before COVID-19. Our promises give you all the flexibility to book with confidence

Money-back guarantee*

Pay 10% now, remaining 90% later

No risk. No worries.

*If your Stray tour doesn't go ahead due to minimum numbers not being met or any other reason, you will get a full refund. Or you can change the travel dates for free or swap your booking for a different tour.

Hey, we’re Stray! We like to do things differently.

Stray group hug

WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT

“Share our world, our people, our places, our culture. Be the energy for positive change.”

  • We're locals who support locals

    We're not about mass-produced tourism. We're all about finding one-of-a-kind experiences and supporting small communities. 

  • We spearheaded the 'off the beaten track' movement in New Zealand.

    Stray are the original experts in seeking out secluded destinations, taking our travellers off the grid since 2002.

  • Our Stray Guides are next level

    They will, no doubt, play a starring role in your travel stories.

  • Creating lasting connections

    Stray travellers are open-minded adventurers who make the most of every moment.

  • Make a positive change

    We aim to leave New Zealand better than we found it, protecting our environment for future generations.

Scroll to Top